Compared to the other friends, Natasha appears to keep to herself. With smaller ranges of expressions, one can assume she is the quiet type or maybe a little shy, despite being presumably older than Ivan.
Natasha has pale skin and slanted, small black eyes with lashes. She tends to keep her mouth shut or with a small smile in most instances, and lacks a nose like most other characters. She has blushed cheeks. Her long, platinum blonde hair is nearly floor length with several loose strands sticking out. Her thin bangs frame the top portion of her face, held by a clip on each side. Sometimes she wears an orange ushanka.
Natasha wears a pale blue dress trim with blue fluffy material on the collar, sleeve cuff, and bottom. She has an ornament hanging from the collar, and wears dull orange boots.
|"Здравствуйте."||Cooking Mama: Cook Off||Reused for Ivan in American version|
|"Браво!"||Cooking Mama: Cook Off||Reused for Ivan in American version|
|"Мне жаль..."||Cooking Mama: Cook Off||Reused for Ivan in American version|
- Natasha is the only character who does not make a return in Cooking Mama 3 after Cooking Mama 2, but she did make a return in Crafting Mama.
- Natasha and Kate are the only characters appearing after Dinner with Friends who are absent in Gardening Mama.
- Natasha and Papa are the only characters appearing after Dinner with Friends who are absent in Gardening Mama 2: Forest Friends.
- Natasha looks very similar to Ivan, who is also Russian, and has the same skin tone and hair color as him.
- They may be relatives, but this is currently unknown.
- In the official art, Natasha is normally depicted with a hat on, though she is never shown to wear this in the games (excluding Cook Off).
- Note: These sprites only appear in the Japanese and European versions of the game, whereas Ivan takes her place in the American version of the game.
|Friends and Food of the World|
|Spanish Friend||French Friend||Russian Friend||Italian Friend||Japanese Friend|
|English Friend||Chinese Friend||Indian Friend||German Friend||American Friend|